Clear Cache Internet Explorer Windows Step by Step
In this guide we will show you how to Clear Cache Internet Explorer in a very few steps to reset your browser.
- Click the Internet Explorer gear button to access to the settings and click on Internet options.
- In the General tab, click the button Delete located in the Browsing history section.
- In the dialog that appears:
- Uncheck the Preserve Favorites website data.
- Check Temporary Internet files and website files.
- Check Cookies and website data.
- To finish, hit the Delete button.
As you can see, now all the stored data is gone from the point you chose to delete. If don’t want to repeat the process all the time you want to clear your Internet Explorer Cache in Windows, open an incognito window pressing the keyboard combination: CONTROL + SHIFT + P.