Clear Cache Opera Linux step by step
We will guide you to Clear Cache Opera Linux, stick to the following points.
- In Edit (main tab), select Preferences…
- Go to the Privacy and Security section and click the Clear browsing data… button.
- In the dialog that appears, Obliterate the following items from: the beginning of the time.
- Check Cookies and other site data + Cached images and files.
- To finish, hit the Clear browsing data button.
As you can see, now all the stored data is gone from the point you chose to delete. If you don’t want to repeat the process all the time you want to clear your Opera’s Cache in Linux, open an incognito window pressing the keyboard combination: CONTROL + SHIFT + N.