Clear Cache Opera Windows Step by Step
Clear Cache Opera Windows following our step by step guide.
- Hit the Opera menu button.
- Go to More tools and click in Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears:
- Obliterate the following items from the beginning of the time.
- Check cached images and files.
- Press the Clear browsing data button.
As you can see, now all the stored data is gone from the point you chose to delete. If you don’t want to repeat the process all the time you want to clear your Opera’s Cache in Windows, open an incognito window pressing the keyboard combination: CONTROL + SHIFT + N.